The residents of Wolverine Lake Village, in conjunction with Military Families United of Michigan and K-9 Defender Fund, are hosting a packing party to support our troops and military working dogs still serving on the battlefield.
• You may donate items from the list provided here. Your donations may be delivered to Kristy at 515 Laguna Ct., Wolverine Lake, Michigan 48390 beginning September 21st.
• You may also volunteer to pack the boxes at the party.
• You may also donate $$ as it costs nearly $15.00 to mail every box; checks may be made out to Military Families United.
• You may also donate $$ toward the $250 cost of a K-9 protective gear package (cooling vest with two cool packs, Doggles, Muttlucks) or the $225 cost of a K-9 advanced first aid bag (specialized oxygen mask, splints; etc.) checks may be made out to K-9 Defender Fund.
• All checks can be mailed to the Laguna Ct. Address
Join the Packing Party
Saturday, October 17, 2015 from 9:30am – 12:00 noon
Shepherd of Lakes Lutheran Church
2905 S. Commerce Road
Wolverine Lake, MI 48390
Folks in our office have been volunteering and donating to this worthy cause for a number of years. Since the 1970s, we have been working for military veterans and their families from every branch of the service who have unfortunately been diagnosed with asbestos diseases which were caused from exposure to many types of asbestos. Many veterans, particularly those vets that served our country in the Navy, Marines or the Coast Guard were exposed to asbestos aboard ships for long durations in confined areas. Many of our Naval, Marine and Coast Guard service veteran clients have served the United States of America aboard ships around the globe and in shipyards worldwide.
Asbestos exposure has been shown to cause malignant mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis and a variety of other cancers. If you, a family member or a friend have been diagnosed with asbestosis, lung cancer or mesothelioma, please call us at 1(800)995-6991 for a free consultation.